Regina Moore Letter
Most Reverend Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap.
Archbishop of Denver
1300 South Steele St., Denver, CO 80210-2599
(303) 715-3129 Fax (303) 715-2043
It is Christmas day and instead of pondering the marvels of the Birth of Christ, I am pondering the information we have discovered regarding a letter that we call "The Regina Moore Letter". When I first read this letter many months ago it passed over my head as just a simple reaction to the investigations of Mr. Philip Kronzer, who you have come to know. But when I discovered the true author of this letter, bells started ringing in my head and lights flashed before my eyes. This letter is no small matter as I originally thought.
Then I began to reflect:
In Church before Our Lord, it became evident that you should be the first to know the truth. Reasons being, that your predecessor has been attacked, a great priest (who spent time assisting at St. Thomas More parish in your dioceses) has been removed from service to the Church, the Vatican and Father Walsh have been lied about, a great Catholic teacher has lost her job teaching, and the false mystic, Theresa Lopez, has been defended.
A compete copy of "The Regina Moore Letter" appears at the end of this letter. The only changes to the original are the bold highlights and paragraph numbering that I added for reference to the outline and the actual forged signature that is on the original. It may be appropriate to first read the letter and then look at the outline that I am about to present to you.
THE REGINA MOOR LETTER
Liable Suits underlined
May 14, l996
19967 Peartree Ct.
Cupertino, CA. 95014
Dear Ms. Moore,
(1) This letter comes to you in the *spirit of love* that binds Mary and Jesus' children to the Spirit of Truth. It is truth that will set all men free (from evil), and it is only the truth which will give anyone peace-of mind.
(2) We are *a committee of Concerned Catholic Laity* from the Diocese of San Jose, in defense of the Church, our Bishop, and, in this instance, the Pastor and the Parish Staff of St. Mary's in Los Gatos. We are a *large group* represented by a prominent *Canon lawyer from the Vatican,* as well as a *civil attorney from Dallas* who works exclusively for the United States Catholic Bishops. We are preparing [to expose the truth] about Mr. Phillip Kronzer's "pretended righteous" attacks on the Bishop and St. Mary's, as well as others in the local Catholic Church.
(3) In an era when the Church is being attacked from within as well as without, "desperate letters sent to high church officials are swiftly investigated in order to determine the credibility of the authors - disgruntled cranks with a personal axe to grind, or honest people of faith with no hidden agenda.
(4) It is one thing to have a legitimate gripe about a legitimate issue in the Church, as in any family, and then enter into productive dialogue using patience and prudence - that is the peaceful path, the intelligent and negotiable path. It is clearly another thing to mount an all out attack and power play in the name of "good", when, in fact, you are doing evil and destroying individuals along the way - the path of hate and anger
(5) We are also [preparing a document of full expose'] on Fr. Robert Finnegan, currently a non active member of the Order of Oratorian Fathers.
(6) Because you are a sister in Christ, and have been known as someone to be admired in the Catholic Church, we felt an obligation to inform you in writing, prior to any action as a [first step] in Correcting you in love. If, however, this letter does not move you on to the path of peace and truth, then unfortunately [you will have to bear the results] of the tremendous error you have made in working for Mr. Phillip Kronzer.
(7) The following will be of interest to you and, hopefully, the Spirit of Wisdom will guide you away from [what is destructive to your own soul, to say nothing of your reputation (which will follow you), and your financial security in the future when all the lawsuits are filed.]
(8) At this point in time, no one holds you accountable for having been seduced (by your own anger and the need for money) into working for a very evil enterprise that is underway, and one in which you are directly participating.
(9) Scripture clearly states that, "even the elect will be deceived." No one blames you for being angry over your dismissal from St. Mary's school. We recognize that you have taken recourse to a legitimate process of airing your complaint within the Church, and this has not produced the desired results for you - yet. We realize, too, that this further frustration is the basis of your personal anger with the Bishop, the channels recommended to you, and with St. Mary's. However, bear in mind that investigations take time, and [your current association with Mr. Phillip Kronzer compromises your position with regard to the favorable outcome you are looking for.]
(10) We also recognize that there is much within the Catholic Church family at large, including St. Mary's, that is in need of purification. After all, Original Sin is a genetic weakness inherited by the entire human race, including yourself. So we do not fault you for having complaints. Where we feel you have gone off base is in alloying your own personal anger to pull you into the orbit of another fiery angry person, namely Mr. Philip Kronzer, who has an extremely dangerous. vindictive agenda for denigrating the Bishop and destroying St. Mary's Pastor and parish staff. His anger over his divorce, and futile attempts to blame others in the Church for the breakup of his marriage, motivates him into a pretense of saving unsuspecting people from his own fate, as well as from random internal evils. Watch out for dysfunctional "mini saviors " There is only one Savior, 'and His name is Jesus Christ.
(11) Angry people attacking the Church, in order to save her, is not the guidance given by the Holy Spirit. Indeed, the very opposite is true. you should know from your conservative position in the Church and your association with the Marian Movement, that Satan is the one who deceives, attacks and destroys, but covers it up with a seemingly righteous reason. He always masks himself as an angel of light. His weapons are not from God, nor will they lead you along the path of holiness. [You need to seriously reconsider what you are doing for Mr. Phillip Kronzer, in secret, . behind the scenes, for money.]
(12) It has been brought to our attention that you are the one providing the computer and literary expertise for all of his recent letters: to St. Mary's, as well as the database for his future lawsuits against many good people in the Church. People who he fallaciously
blames as the root cause of his divorce. *Many of us in the San Jose Diocese,* who have known the Kronzers for many years are sadly aware that Mr. Kronzer's drinking problem, and all that is related to it, is the cause of his divorce, as well as the alienation from his son, Douglas Kronzer. Many of us have seen Mr. Kronzer in action on numerous occasions throughout the years. It is no secret in this Diocese, and elsewhere, why Mrs. Kronzer finally had to leave a very difficult and hurtful marriage, which she heroically coped with for many many years in an attempt to protect her children.
(13) With regard to Fr. Robert Finnegan's association with Mr. Phillip Kronzer, perhaps you are unaware of Fr. Finnegans background. Since he is your spiritual director, you should know that there is much more to Fr. Finnegan's not having faculties in the Diocese of San-Jose than meets the eye. In describing the accurate circumstances of his reason for even being in this area, namely his elderly mother, his order, as well as highly placed officials in the Church use the words, livery messy" To put it bluntly, Fr Finnegan is not well thought of, does not have the respect of other priests, and is not listed in the U.S. Directory of Catholic priests.
(14) When *Fr. Walsh from St. Thomas Moore in Denver learned that Fr. Finnegan did not have faculties, he canceled any future visits by Fr. Finnegan td assist in his parish.* You should know that Fr. Finnegan, retired from his order, *is forbidden from exercising any of his priestly functions in public.* He is restricted to the private setting, and because of Fr. Finnegan's exceedingly questionable Credibility, The *Denver Archdiocese has asked the Sacred Congregation For the Doctrine of the Faith for a second opinion on their investigation of Theresa Lopez.* They are concerned about the testimony of a priest who is not in good standing with his order or with the diocese in which he resides, a priest who seriously lied and distorted many facts concerning his involvement in Denver. *Father Walsh will be given the opportunity to set the record straight.*
(15) Finally, you should know that prior to Mr. Phillip Kronzer's divorce, his reputation was one of a nominal Catholic, who showed up" because of his wife's great spirituality and service to the Church. While he served on the finance committee at St. Mary's, he established his rather unsavory reputation in the Church as someone to avoid. To put it bluntly, he is also not well thought of. There are a significant number of *us* on *this Committee* who know very well Mr. Phillip Kronzer is incapable of writing the kind of letters, with the educated sentence structure, informed Catholic vocabulary and the ultra conservative agenda that you, or perhaps Fr. Finnegan, have been preparing for his signature. And [very soon, unless you determine otherwise by separating yourself from Mr. Kronzer's angry agenda], many Catholics in this Diocese, including St. Mary-s Parish, will know who Mr. Phillip Kronzer's ghost writer and computer expert really is. It will be out of our hands. Is this the mark you wish to leave behind you, as someone who has been paid to do someone else's dirty work as his revenge against other, because he refuse's to accept his own responsibility for his divorce? [Is this what your future employers in Ireland would consider a good recommendation.]
(16) At this point you are being given the opportunity to [separate yourself from any further contamination.] We shall pray that the Holy Spirit guides you and protects you in this very [short window] of grace. For [when the legal action begins] and all of Mr. Kronzer's personal records and database, as well as all those who have assisted him, are subpoenaed, hopefully, you will no longer be involved, and can plead "ignorance."
*William J. OBrien
For C.C.L / D.S.J.
Concerned Catholic Laity
Diocese of San Jose
(who shall remained unnamed at this time)