Another Fake Priest - Ryan Patrick Scott
a.k.a. Randall Dean Stocks,
Along with many of my friends, we have been fighting against false mystics, false religious movements, fake priests and pedophiles. Sometimes we do well in exposing them, but most often before we are successful in exposing them, many good, but un-cautious, Catholics are harmed out of millions of dollars or sexually abused because most of these cons have two things in common, they are obsessed with money and sex.
Back in 1996 I wrote about the false mystic, pedophile and con
artist, Marvin Kucera and as a result of my efforts
and many other people, he ran away from the police and creditors and hid out in
Marvin Kucera's Refuge Centers
The complete story of Ryan Patrick Scott is so amazing it exposes
the total lack of cautiousness or ignorance of otherwise good Catholics,
because the information on him was all over the Church and warnings were given by
almost every bishop in
As I write this, it is my belief that Ryan Scott has packed up and ran away from the police, creditors and people he has conned. I rush this out to help stop him, so excuse the poor composition, which will be edited in the future. One of those helping in this investigation is:
Eric Timmons, City and
email@example.com I am afraid that he has conned an old woman out of over a million dollars and is leaving with a large stash of gold bars.
So if you have any information regarding his present location, call Eric Timmons or the local police departments.
Summary of Ryan Patrick Scott
a.k.a. Randall Dean Stocks, Brother Damian St. Anne, Tom Ryan, Abbot Ryan St. Anne OSB
· Born Randall Dean Stocks in
While in high school he impregnated a young woman who he married
after high school, while working as an apprentice beautician, in
· Scott claims he asked a Roman Catholic priest what to do and was told to marry the young woman, divorce her, get custody of the child and then give him up for adoption so Scott would be free to enter a monastery. (None of this is true.)
Scott has not converted at this point. In January 1972 a son was born.
claimed to be a monk of St. Meinrad Abbey in
· 1976 - In January Scott converted to
Catholicism, June-divorces his wife who is pregnant with a second child, takes
custody of son, and in the autumn claims of being raped by priests (number
varies between 3-12 in different stories) in a Milwaukee cathedral after a
Bishop Fulton Sheen lecture. (proof this is not true
below) He claims prior to this incident, summer of 1976, of leaving the
monastery he entered in
claimed to have attended a talk given by Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen in
the Archbishop’s talk Ryan claims he was invited over to
• After the claimed “rape” he went over to his mother’s house where he was staying while on his visit and claims he showered and then burned his habit. One important thing to note is that Benedictine Novices are not allowed to leave the monastery, ever. And if this were to occur someone else would accompany them from the Abbey.
• He then contacted the Archbishop of Milwaukee, who at the time was Archbishop William E. Cousins. In a situation like this it is very likely that the Vicar General and Chancellor would have also been notified. In an event such as this the Archbishop of Indianapolis would also have been notified as well as their chancellor. Officials of St. Meinrad’s Abbey would not allow one of their novices to just disappear and not return and they too would have been notified. This would have been the reigning Archabbot at the time. It seems that there is no record of any such transfer or him even being a monk at St. Meinrad.
• He then
states that for his safety (why would he need safety) he was put on a
pontifical vow of silence by Archbishop Cousins and then exiled to the state of
· Scott now claims after the gang rape the
Diocese of Milwaukee transferred him to
So it was
during this time that he claims he was still a Benedictine monk of St. Meinrad’s Abbey. He was apparently the official secretary
of Timothy Cardinal Manning, the Cardinal Archbishop of
• His career ended in the Chancery of Los Angeles when the Cardinal would not let him continue his schooling, which according to Ryan, was the deal between them. He made Ryan get his Canon Law Doctorate while working for him, but never was ordained. Ryan did not indicate where his schooling was conducted or where his degrees were obtained.
· In 1987 Scott claims to have joined the
Franciscan Friars of Mary Immaculate in
· Scott and Rodgers then attempted to settle
Within days of this Ryan and Gregory were gone. Members of the parish say that they were found out to be frauds, while Ryan’s story is that Koch was a child molester and Ryan was preparing to notify the authorities and he was kicked out of the parish for this reason. Father Coyle, at that time the pastor, and apparent cousin to Ryan is now the pastor of Immaculate Conception Parish, Kieler Wisconsin (608) 568-7530.
· Scott then attempts to set up Holy Rosary
Abbey, as a Benedictine establishment, in 1992 in
· Scott claims to be ordained by schismatic
sect, The American Catholic Church, in
Statements made also have it that Ryan and Rodgers (Bro. Gregory) had a
Franciscan rehabilitation center somewhere in
· Scott starts a vendetta against Bishop
Raymond Burke then of the LaCrosse Diocese now of
Ryan claims he audio taped all of his meetings with Burke and is willing to share them with the media. Perhaps one of the secretaries at St. Michael’s in Dane would remember one of Ryan’s “frequent” visits to his “spiritual director” and “best friend” Father Kunz. (608) 849-5610.
claims to have been ordained by Archbishop James J. Byrne who was appointed
Archbishop of Dubuque Iowa in 1962. Byrne was a well respected (in union with
· Scott moves Holy Rosary Abbey to different sites in Wisconsin then on to Iowa , Louisiana , North Dakota , and Illinois (2004). He leaves a wake of defrauded people and unpaid judgments behind him in every area. He has built up wealth through donations (The Holy Rosary Abbey is tax exempt) and through buying and selling religious books and articles on eBay.
· In 1998 Fr. Alfred Kunz, also known to the
Franciscan Friars of Mary Immaculate, is found dead in his church in
• Ryan was basically quiet while at Holy Rosary Abbey, Pocahontas. He again surfaced in the spotlight when he spoke out publicly of his rape to the media and to the conference of Catholic Bishops. On October 26, 2002 he presented his case in front of Archbishop Timothy Dolan’s (Milwaukee Archdiocese) listening panel. His story was found to be without credible evidence.
· In April 2003 Scott moves Holy Rosary
Abbey to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Prairies in North Dakota where the
attention of the North Dakota Attorney General’s office is attracted. There are
financial discrepancies and in August 2004 Scott after removing from the
Shrine’s use their computers, vestments, and other properties including the
donor list; moves to
As you can see police and government offices in several states are involved. The enclosures will explain somewhat more thoroughly this situation.
- Issued in
Ryan R. Scott
Birth date 4-20/21-1950 – he has used both days
- Issued in
Probation questionnaire 2-3-94
- Issued in
(legally cannot show the SS#)
Date of birth 4-23-53 Richland Centry, WI
Single, Never Married
Guilty of Felony 936.12(2) Misconduct in Public Office committed on 2-17-93
Note the different SSNs and birth dates.
• Abbot Ryan’s biggest affiliate outside of his “abbey” is a Father
Dennis McCormack of the Society of the Immaculata,
'BISHOP' MC’CORMACK BUSTED AS PEDOPHILE
By SELIM ALGAR
Last updated: 9:57 am
July 17, 2009, Posted: 2:04 am, July 17, 2009
Dennis McCormack, 41, of
A source said the alleged sex act was captured on videotape.
McCormack, who according to the Diocese of Rockville Centre
has no official affiliation with the Catholic Church, performs traditional
Latin Masses for a small congregation at an American Legion Hall in
McCormack, who has no prior record, befriended the victim and his family through their regular attendance at the church, sources said.
He pleaded not guilty and was held on $150,000 cash bail at
his arraignment yesterday in
Accused Predator Bishop Belonged to
Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests
July 17, 2009
He's a former Legionnaire, an extreme group under investigation.
Its founder is accused of molesting dozens of boys & fathering a child.
Based in CT, a secretive
Dennis Michael McCormack calls himself a bishop. He performs
Catholic mass in Latin at a rented hall. According to his website, he attended
Earlier this year, the order admitted that the founder, Fr. Marcial Maciel, had also secretly
fathered a child. McCormack's website says "In 1986, he
entered the Legionaries of Christ, in
"Several bishops have forbidden the Legion to work in their dioceses," said Barbara Dorris of
Dorris said the current Legion leadership should disclose whether there were allegations against McCormack when he was a Legionnaire.
Reference 1. Forgery statement by court
Reference 2. Statement of National Conference of Bishops
Reference 4. Bishop warns Galesburg, IL
St. Mathew’s Church,
Reference 6. Msgr. Sernett, J.C.D Abbey not Catholic
Reference 8. Bishop of
Reference 10. Director General O.F.M.I.
Reference 12. Director General Kolbe Friary
Reference 13. Friars of Mary Immaculate
Reference 14. Friars of Mary Immaculate
Reference 15. Joseph Coyle’s personal experience